Pages

Monday 18 September 2023

New From Conie Fong - Broomstick Emily Witch

 


Today I'm sharing another DT card for Conie Fong:


I've used one of Conie's new release images called 'Broomstick Emily Witch' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

Included are JPG and PNG images with Emily facing left and right in each format.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from the Relatively Thoughtful 'Too Cute to Spook' digi paper collection available here
- dies from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stamps & Fun = Creativity - anything goes
The Crafty Addicts - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this! I like this little witch. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...