Pages

Saturday 2 September 2023

New Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge - Anything Birthday Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge:


Our Birthday Challenges are always anything birthday goes and for more details about this challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made at a recent Stampin' Up class using the Hollyhocks dies.

I added a stamped sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays and some gems in the middles of the flowers to finish the card.

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely card. I like holly hocks. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Hollyhocks dies. Super cute birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...