Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2022

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Blog and. as always, it's an anything goes theme.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team have a look on the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this month's challenge are:


and


To make my card I used one of Anne's great kits - you can find all of her kits here.

The one I used is called the 'Rudolph's Here' paper set which you can find here.

I printed two of the papers and layered them together with some sparkle tape.  The I cut out some of the images that come with the papers and created a little scene.

I used a stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up and card from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...