Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2022

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge over at A Perfect Time to Craft and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors this month are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Christmas Corgi digi stamp from Fred She Said Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Poundland
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Love the image Helen, the corgi sure looks happy with himself! The mix of patterned papers in the background is also fabulous, red and blue is a great combo. Cute sentiment too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Bl og As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...