Pages

Thursday 10 November 2022

New Ally's Angels Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Ally's Angels Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes' challenge.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I'm sharing another card I made at a recent online Stampin' Up class.  We used one of the dies and patterned papers from the Lights Aglow suite.  I used Stampin' Up stamped sentiments to finish the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for Xtra Special

2 comments:

  1. This is certainly Xtra Special - love the colours with the gold snowflake. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very special card, Helen. Love the colours and the design. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge . xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...