Pages

Monday 21 November 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


There's a new challenge today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and here's our inspiration photo:


The idea behind our challenge is that you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look at the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I went for the green, nature theme and also the peaceful season sentiment.

I made my card at a recent Stampin' Up Zoom class using the new Fitting Floret suite.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/Christmas
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful fold and design, gorgeous papers and lovely sentiment. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...