Pages

Thursday 24 November 2022

Krafty Chicks GDT - Week 4: All Occasions

 


I can't believe how quickly this month has gone!  I'm back today with my last GDT card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge and as it's Week 4 the challenge is for all occasions cards.


For all the details and to see the cards from my fellow Guest Designer and the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing a card I made on a recent Stampin' Up Zoom class.  We used products and stamps from the Fitting Floret suite.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - anything Christmas or winter
Crafters Catz Challenge - anything goes/Christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for Xtra Special

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen! I love the unusual colors of the designer paper, and it made for a great Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas for our X for Xtra Special challenge, and good luck :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...