Pages

Saturday 26 November 2022

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Something Beginning With R

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog - this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to include something beginning with R.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I used one of the images from the new Jingle Toppers set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


I used the outline digi stamp version which is available here.

The pre-coloured version is available here and there is a bundle with both options available here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - time to be merry
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting way to display the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...