Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2022

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Birds

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'birds'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I've used one of the owls and a branch from the new 'Christmas Owls Digital Stamp Set' from Pink Gem Designs.  

You can find the set here in the Pink Gem Etsy set.

If you prefer pre-coloured images, the same set is available in a coloured version here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...