Pages

Saturday 20 August 2022

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group with a new challenge and this month it's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image.

For all the details, head over to the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group here and look for the album for Challenge 75.

To make my DT card I used:

- Tulip Border digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- background card from Hobby House
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It on Tuesday - summer blooms

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Helen! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty, I so love the pink <3 <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
    groetjes, Ellen (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...