There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to use embossing (either wet or dry).
For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.
To make my card I used:
- Snowman With Penguins digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- stamped sentiment from Funky Fossil Designs
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
August Rudolph Days Challenge - anything goes
Peace on Earth Challenge - anything goes
Time Out Challenges - festive