Pages

Monday 1 August 2022

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Reindeer or Deer

 


We're back today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge and this month we want to see reindeer or deer on your projects.  Here is this month's cake inspiration photo:


You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

And here's another view of my card:



My card is also my first card as a full time DT member for Last Minute Manda.  Here's what I used to make my card:

- Reindeer Flight School digi stamps from Last Minute Manda available here
- Promarkers
- Spellbinders die
- card and paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas in July

1 comment:

  1. Helen, just had to visit and say I love your card and that fun fold! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...