Pages

Thursday 11 August 2022

New from Digi Doodle Studios - Valerie

 


Today I'm sharing my DT card for Digi Doodle Studios using one of this month's new releases from the Relax and Unwind collection.

This is 'Valerie' and she's relaxing with some yoga.

You can find her here on the shop website and the rest of the collection can be found here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Making Cards magazing
- paper and card from Craft Creations

Don't forget to check out our current blog challenge here and our Facebook Group here.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenges - little things (the little things that make us happy like time to ourselves)
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - I've used a tropical themed backing paper

2 comments:

  1. Helen, I love her and the tiny flowers in the border. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...