Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2022

New Make the Cards Challenge - Colour Combo

 


There's a new challenge today on the Make the Cards Challenge and this time it's a colour combination challenge:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

I decided to use patterned paper to make my card so I chose papers from Stampin' Up as near to the colours as I could and glued strips of the papers to a piece of white card.  Then I cut the card diagonally into two pieces and then attached one of the triangles to a card blank.

I then added a stamped sentiment using a Stampin' Up stamp to the top right of the card.

I used the second triangle to make another card:


I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...