Pages

Thursday 25 August 2022

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Use 3 of Anything

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge with a new challenge and this time we want you to use 3 of something on your card.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Hippest Hippos stamp set from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Picture This die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - frame it
QKR Stampede - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. The hippos are so cute peeping out of their circles. Great idea and a very nice card.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE and fun card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...