Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2022

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Seasons Greetings in August

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the I Love Promarkers Challenge and this time it's anything goes with the optional theme of Seasons Greetings in August.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Winter Snowflake digi stamp from Ching-Chou Kuik available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - things with wings

2 comments:

  1. A cute card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS card Helen. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Loving your icy colour combo too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...