Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Stampers Delights August Kawaii New Release - Frankie Stein!

 


It's time for our August Kawaii new release from Stampers Delights and this month we're showcasing the very cute 'Frankie Stein'!


As well as being re-released as a digi stamp set here, it's also available here as a clear stamp set.

For more inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the Stampers Delights blog here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - anything goes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...