Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

August Inspiration Card for LeAnn's World 101

 


Today it's my turn to share a card on the LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Blog.

You can find my post here.

To make my card I used:

- Jenna digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from The Works
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire's Designs
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...