Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Something Beginning With O or P

 


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge and this time we want to see something beginning with O or P.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I couldn't resist using my new stamp set from Stampin' Up so it's P is for penguin!

To make my card I used:

- Penguin Place stamp set and punch from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow and Real Red ink pads from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- tag die from MFT
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...