Pages

Saturday 21 August 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/For a Lady or Girl

 


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to make something for a lady or girl.

Have a look here on the challenge Blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Delivering Cheer stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Gingerbread and Peppermint DSP from Stampin' Up
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday - all about occasions

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love the paper peiced skirt. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love that paper piecing to match the background layer. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...