Pages

Sunday 15 August 2021

Clever Dexter Mid-Challenge Reminder - Use a Stencil

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge at the Clever Dexter Challenge and this month our challenge theme is:


You can find all the details in the post from the start of the challenge here.

The mid- challenge reminder post is here.

And our sponsor for this month is:



Here's another view of my card:


I used a digi stamp from La Casetta Di Chicca called 'Bunny Summer' which you can find here in their Etsy shop.

For my background I used a stencil from Making Cards magazine with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink applied with a blending brush.

I fussy cut the coloured image and then raised it on foam pads before stamping a sentiment from Stampin' Up on to the card and adding some gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - summer fun
Creative Craft Cottage - no patterned paper

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...