Pages

Saturday 14 August 2021

New Perfectly CAS Challenge - Stripes and/or Dots

 


We have a new challenge today on the Perfectly CAS Challenge and this month our theme is:


You can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used three stamps that I bought years ago when someone at the stamp club I used to go to was destashing.  They are wood mounted but there is no company name on them.

I used Stampin' Up inks in Flirty Flamingo, Magenta Madness and Gorgeous Grape - I stamped off the colours before stamping.

To finish the card I drew a line with a black fine liner and then added a sentiment stamp from Uniko Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...