Pages

Monday 2 August 2021

New Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Summer/Beach and/or Animals

 


There's a new challenge today on the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge and this time our theme is summer/beach and/or animals.

We have two sponsors for this challenge:


and


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used:

- Sandy Beach digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- stamped sentiment and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...