Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2021

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

We have two great sponsors this week:


and


My first card (above) was made using the beautiful 'Tulip Watering Can' digi stamp from Bugaboo Designs available here.

And here is my second card:


For this card I used 'Pirate Pete the Parrot' from Pattie's Creations which is available here.

To make my cards I also used:

- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment (first card) from Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes (second card)
The Paper Shelter - a birthday card (first card)
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes (first card)

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are adorable. Wonderful images and I love how you have used the striped and gingham patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...