Pages

Thursday 22 April 2021

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Country Girl

 


Today I'm sharing some new release inspiration for All Dressed Up Stamps.

We have three wonderful new release images from April and I've used the very sweet 'Country Girl' - you can find her here in the Etsy shop.

You can find lots more inspiration in the Facebook Group here and on the All Dressed Up Blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment, stitched rectangle die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Markers - anything goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge - anything goes/hanging out

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card Helen. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling and cute. Thanks for joining us last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll join us again this week. Always anything goes and unlimited entries.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...