Pages

Saturday 24 April 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/For a Child

 


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to make a card for a child.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:


To make my card I used a topper, sentiment and patterned paper from an old issue of Making Cards magazine.  I added some white card as an extra mat and some pearls on the main image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...