Pages

Friday 2 April 2021

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Easter

 


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see your Easter creations.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Daffodils digi stamp from Ruth Hamilton Design here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment, stitched die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It on Tuesday - here comes spring
Make My Monday Challenge - Easter or spring
The Paper Shelter - Easter Time

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter/Spring card the image and card design are super, thank you for joining our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Helen! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Helen! Great daffodil!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply lovely Helen. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely signs of Spring! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Spring themed Easter card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...