Pages

Sunday 4 April 2021

New Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Under the Tree

 


We've got a new challenge on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Blog and this month it's:


Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used the following from Stampin' Up:

- Tree Angle stamp set and coordinating dies
- pierced die
- Mossy Meadow ink pad
- patterned paper

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - die cuts
Crafty Gals Corner - make it green

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful CAS card, every element is just so completely right!! so pleased you could join our diecutting fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome holiday tree ... so very glad you shared your *to die for* project with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green & white is so elegant and classy! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...