Pages

Saturday 3 April 2021

New LeAnn's World 101 Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge at the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Monkey digi stamp available here
- Promarkers
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - animals, birds and/or insects
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Passion for Markers - something beginning with B (brown)

1 comment:

  1. Another fun card, Helen! Love the monochrome brown colour scheme and cute monkey...
    Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...