Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - No Stamping

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Craft Creations Challenge blog and this time our theme is:



And it's also our first birthday so we have some special prizes on offer this month - all the details and the cards from the rest of the team are on the blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Wreath Builder dies and Joy dies from Stampin' Up
- green card and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes 

4 comments:

  1. Love that background paper and how you’ve kept your centre piece simple so as not to clash. Fab card! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge.
    Tink DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this! What a great wreath.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...