Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes challenge.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

We don't have a sponsor for this week's challenge.

I made my card using a brand new digi-crafting kit now available from Lauren C Waterworth:

See the full kit here:
 

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/744252877
Or
E-Scape and Scrap: https://bit.ly/32JUB5v


There's an amazing range of digistamps in this kit - I've used one of them on my card.  There's also a great selection of digi background papers plus pre-coloured images and embellishments!

Here's what I used to make my card:

- digi stamp from the digi crafting kit
- Promarkers to colour the image
- digi paper and sentiment from the digi crafting kit
- snowflake embellishment and ribbon from my stash
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - animals
Beccy's Place Challenge  - day 4 D is for dog
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Now that's what I call Christmas spirit! Love his antlers and shiny red nose Helen, what a fun image. I really like all the different mats you used to build your card. The wooden snowflake is a fabulous embellishment and also coordinates well with the other elements. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...