Pages

Sunday 10 November 2019

DT Inspiration Card for LeAnn's World 101 - Decorating LeAnn


Today it's my turn to share a card on the LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Blog.

You can find my post here.

To make my card I've used:

- Decorating LeAnn digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here in the Etsy shop
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from First Edition
- wooden snowflake embellishment and red gems from Dovecraft
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other card, paper and sentiment from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampers Challenge - Christmas
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Christmas
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas/winter
Beccy's Place Christmas Challenge - day 4 D is for decorations

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet little image Helen. You did a wonderful job coordinating the colours with the background paper, I particularly like the shade of green you used. The simple sentiment is a lovely touch too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Christmas/Winter" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...