Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

New My Time to Craft Challenge - No Rectangle or Square Cards


This time on the My Time to Craft Challenge we want to see anything but square or rectangular cards.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

I made my card using a brand new digi-crafting kit now available from Lauren C Waterworth:


See the full kit here:
 

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/744252877
Or
E-Scape and Scrap: https://bit.ly/32JUB5v


There's an amazing range of digistamps in this kit - I've used one of them on my card.  There's also a great selection of digi background papers plus pre-coloured images and embellishments!

Here's what I used to make my card:

- digi stamp from the digi crafting kit
- Promarkers to colour the image
- digi paper and sentiment from the digi crafting kit
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - anything goes plus a sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...