Pages

Saturday 23 November 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Something Beginning With the Letter R


This week's challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge is anything goes with the option to use something beginning with the letter R.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

I've followed the option and on my card R is for red, ribbon and rectangle.

To make my card I used:

- Pablo Penguin stamp set from Making Cards magazine
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paterned paper from Stampin' Up
- ribbon from my stash

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments - anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - anything goes

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...