Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - All Wrapped Up


It was my turn to choose the theme for today's new Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge and I picked 'all wrapped up' which can cover either being all wrapped in warm clothes or presents and gifts.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used:

- Andy With Snowman digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment and star from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Poundland
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - Christmas/winter
Fabrika Fantasy - winter time
Beccy's Challenges - day 2 B is for blue and boy

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic image Helen, you did an awesome job with the colouring. Love the background paper too, the knitted pattern works perfectly with the image. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card helen love the cute image and perfect strip of P.paper.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...