Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Christmas Scene


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see a Christmas scene on your cards.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the detials and lots of inspiration.

I've made a card using a topper and two of the papers from the latest isssue of Making Cards magazine.

I added a stamped sentiment and some black and red layers, finishing the card with some black gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Christmas or winter sentiment
The Corrosive Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun scene, Helen!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas scene Helen. Love from your fellow DT member Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation hun, love it!

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...