Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Get Ready for Christmas


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see you get ready for Christmas!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration.

To make my card I've used:

- Pablo Penguin stamp set from Making Cards magazine
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Penny Black and More - Christmas
Beccy's Place Day 15 Challenge - M is for Mittens

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Helen!! Funnily enough I was given this stamp set a few days ago....I really must get inking, as this looks so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pablo the Penguin is adorable Helen, I love his sweet little hat. I also like the addition of the tiny pearls, they make lovely snow flakes. Great combination of patterned paper too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a very cute Penguin in his winter hat, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our Christmas theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Loving the sketch with the pretty papers and the penguin is so cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...