Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Add Some Sparkle


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month we'd like you to add some sparkle.

You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've made another card using one of the toppers and some of the background paper from a recent issue of Making Cards magazine.  

To add my sparkle I put some Glitter Film from Little Claire Designs over the topper before I die cut it - you can just about see the sparkle on the photo of my card.

The rest of the card and paper on my card came from Craft Creations and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...