Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

New Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - a great time to make a start on your cards for 2019!!

It's always 'anything goes' as long as it's Christmas related so have a look here on the challenge blog for lots of ideas and inspiration plus all the details about the challenge.

For my card I've used a topper and some of the background paper from a recent issue of Making Cards magazine.

I layered the topper with black and red paper to make it pop and to tie in with the background paper too.

The rest of my papers and card plus the gems are from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...