Pages

Friday 25 January 2019

New from Cute'n'Crafty - Ela the Elephant


Brand new today from Cute'n'Crafty Mummy is the very cute Ela the Elephant!

You can find Ela here in the Etsy shop.

I've also used one of the designs from the Easter Bunny digi paper pack which you can find here.

I also used the following to make my card:

- grey card from Lime Tree Craft
- Promarkers to colour my image
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cardz TV Challenge - anything goes
Paper Funday Challenge - anything goes
Everybody Art Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. So cute and a great shape fab card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Paper Funday Challenges and we hope to see more of your creations soon. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Ela the Elephant card you have made. It fits the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...