We're back with a new challenge on the Createful Heart Design Challenge Blog!
Our challenge in December was cancelled so I'm sharing the card I had ready for that challenge - it doesn't fit this month's theme so it's a case of 'do as I say not do as I do'!!
Our Theme for this month is: Birthday Wishes, Valentine's Day or Thinking of You (sentiment does not need to be the main focus, the sentiment can be on the inside of your card). Cards must have Red in the form of your choice of lace, heart, or card stock.
You can find all the details about the challenge and inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.
Here's what I used to make my card:
- Bear Buddies digi stamp from Createful Heart Design available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Crafter's Companion
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- small snowflake punch
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards