Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute, Clean and Simple


We've got a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this time we want to see your cute, clean and simple designs.

You can find all the details and lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

We don't have a sponsor for this month's challenge so it's just for fun but we will still be choosing a top 3.

For my card I've used a very cute stamp set from Clearly Besotted called 'Twinkle Toes' which I was lucky enough to win in the new release post on their Facebook page.

I stamped the three characters from the set and coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is from the stamp set and I layered the card with pink card and card and paper from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...