Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Upcycle or Use Something Old


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this time our optional theme is to upcycle or use something old.

You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

And here is the prize on offer for this month's winner:


I've used a Christmas card which I trimmed and then added a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up.  I layered with sme gold and dark blue paper and added a single gold gem to the star.

If you don't want to follow our optional theme, your creation can be anything Christmas instead.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge 419 - glad you're staying on the DT for another six months. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...