Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - That Little Thing Called Love


We've got a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and theme this time is 'that little thing called love'.

You can find the Facebook Group here and you can link up your card in the album for this month's challenge.

To make my card I've used:

- I Love You digi stamp available here in the Etsy shop 
- Promarkers to colour my image (two of the hearts are decoupaged)
- pink paper from Carta Bella
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - clean and simple
Creations in Pink - anything goes, mainly in pink
The Crafty Addicts - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. So creative, simple design and absolutely beautiful, perfect for your CAS style :)
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! Love the strings and your CAS design!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, it is so cute, thanks for joining us at MAWTT , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen,
    what a fab trio of hearts on your lovely card.
    I love the sentiment on the strings of the balloons it's brill.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful CAS card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS card. Thank you for sharing at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...