Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Wednesday Night Craft Club - Dahlia Calendar


This is a very simple calendar which I designed for the craft club I go to on a Wednesday night.  The stamp I've used is 'Pom Pom Dahlia' from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.  

The papers and card I've used are from Craft Creations and the little calendar pad is from Do-Crafts.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Inky Impressions Challenges - 'blue as the main colour'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'flowers'
Happy Campers Craft Collective - 'show us your flowers'
Crafty Blogger's Network - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation! So many beautiful details. Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great calender and so nicely done. Thanks for joining us this week for "Flowers."

    Karal for Kitty Bee Designs Team
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Anything Goes Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Helen. Great thinking of making a calendar with checker paper and gorgeous flower. Thanks for playing at
    Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thank you for entering the Cards Galore challenge...good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...