Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

New Little Claire Outline Stickers - 'We 3 Ships'


Here's another card made with one of the new outline sticker sheets from Little Claire - this one is called 'We 3 Ships' and you can find it here on the website.  The words are part of the sheet and there are three of the main designs on each sheet.  It's really easy to colour in and perfect for quick Christmas cards.

The paper I've used is also from Little Claire - it's called 'Mistletoe Magic' and you can find it here on the website.  It's a great collage design - I've used part of the bottom of the sheet on my card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenges - 'anything goes'
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - 'inspired by a Christmas carol'
Craftitude Challenge - 'things beginning with S' - ships, sailing
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - 'anything goes'
CRAFT Challenge - 'Christmas'
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Craft Challenges - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Helen - thanks for linking for my CHNC challenge extra for October (the link was actually wrong, but I've put it right for you) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so so cute!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...