Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

New Pink Gem Challenge - More Than One Fold


It's time for another challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and this week our theme (as chosen by me!) is 'more than one fold'.  Have a look here at the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team

I've made a joyfold card using 'Mistletoe Kisses' which you can find here on the Pink Gem website.  The paper I've used is from the 'Merry and Bright' selection which you can find here.  Finally I've used a sentiment from the 'Christmas Rounds' set which you can find here.

Here's a view of the inside of the card:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - 'creatures'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'Christmas sentiment'
Crafty Little Fairies - 'anything goes'
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - 'anything Christmas'
Digi Choosday - 'anything goes'
Hiding In My Craftroom - 'use a critter'

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Helen, I like the image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These penguins are adorable and I love the fold of this card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuties ... all dressed up for winter ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT card!!! Just love the image and you did a GREAT job with the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room this week . . .hope to see you join us again soon. (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNighwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card shape, a lovely image and a beautiful design. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Helen. Thanks for adding for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab, thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday - Polkadoodles! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card! Such a sweet image and a great design!
    Thank you for joining us at CLF :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet and adorable pair of holiday penguins, plus i love that amazingly fancy fold! thanks for joining our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...