Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

GDT Card for Hanna and Friends - Halloween


Today I'm sharing my GDT card for the latest Hanna and Friends challenge which is 'Halloween' - a big thank you to them for inviting me to be a guest design team member with this this month!


You can find all the details about the challenge and see the gorgeous cards from the Design Team members here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used 'Halloween Chloe' from Pink Gem Designs which you can find here.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations and from the Back to Basics Monochrome pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stamp and Create - 'fall or halloween'
Sarah Hurley Challenges - 'halloween'
Moving Along With the Times - 'spooktastic times'
Craftin' Boutique Challenge - 'halloween'
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - 'anything goes'
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'spots and dots'
CRAFT Challenge - 'autumn/halloween/thanksgiving'
Divas by Design - '3 or more layers'
Loves Rubberstamps - 'polka dots'

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen and so love the colours...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that this could get any cuter! LOVE it! I love the pretty pastels that you chose! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope to see you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Such a sweet image and pretty colors. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh adorable image and I love the great design! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and such a sweet image. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week! Hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Sarah Hurley challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...