Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Snowman Bunting


This is another of the cards that I designed for the recent Little Claire class in Wrexham - I've used 'Snowman Bunting' which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  The card is an easel card (the top of the easel is cut away so it's narrower than the image panel) and I've covered the stamped and coloured image in a piece of the wonderful 'Glitter Sparkle Sheet' which is available here.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'Christmas sentiments'
The Paper Shelter - 'easel cards'
Creative Fingers Challenge - 'anything goes + optional twist of Inspired by the Movies' (not sure if the 'The Snowman' counts as a movie?!)
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Graph'It Marker Challenge - 'alternative Christmas colours'
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 'bling it up'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - 'anything goes'

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love how you used the glitter sparkle sheet. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love purple cards. And purple at Christmas time is just awesome to me...I love it. I like the way you cut the top panel smaller on this easel card, a little different than I've seen. And the sparkles over the entire snowman...PERFECT. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week! --Gail, TPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, so much sparkle! Perfect for the challenge at 52 CCT this week, thanks for playing

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the top of the easel is cut away - super idea - thanks for entering this into CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Helen, I like the design the snowman and all the sparkle, Thank you for joining in with us at Graph'It colour challenge this week, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! So much sparkle on the image - perfect with Mr Snowman! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun Helen. I love that sparkle sheet over the top of the fun image. Great idea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super easel card Helen, thanks for playing along with us @ MAWTT this week.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Helen! Love the sparkly snowman. Thanks for joining us at the Graph'It color challnege!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sparkly snowman! This is fabulous! Thank you for playing in our Easel Card Challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card and love the easel card. I have to remember to do this more often. Your image is darling. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our Christmas sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...