Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Squirrel and the Fox - Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness


A new challenge has just been launched on The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'pink for breast cancer awareness'.  You can see all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.  

Our challenge for this sponsor is:


For my card I've used a digi called 'Fairy Fae' which you can find here from Delicious Doodles.  The paper and paper ribbon I've used are from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge- 'anything goes'
Hiding In My Craftroom - 'colour it'
That Craft Place Blog Challenge - 'the colour pink'
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes/girls just wanna have fun'
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - 'celebration'
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge - 'anything goes'
Stamp 'n' Doodle - 'anything goes'

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really pretty and love your coloring and the color combo on your card...really beautiful card..love this dear Helen


    I see your card on creative finger challenge Blog...I join there too and if you would like to see my blog, my card is #9, I would be glad if you also could leave me some love...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring on your card and I love that you've used the same paper for the center 'banner' as the background paper...really nice way to pull the whole card together.
    Thanks so much for sharing in our Color It! challenge this week at HIMCR and good luck!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the pretty DP's and layout is sweet, thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic make!!! Thank you so very much for entering it into the 4 Krafty Girlz Challenge this fortnight!
    Best of Luck!!!!
    Toni-Marie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image and great layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. super card, perfect for the challenge we're hosting!
    Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy!
    Laila aka koneko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card,! thanks for playing at That Craft Place this fortnight in our Pink Challenge!
    hugs Carlyann (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...